School District Board of Education meetings are governed by the Michigan Open Meetings Act (mcl-act-267-of-1976), which requires all meetings of the Board of Education to be held in-person. The Walled Lake Consolidated Schools’ Board of Education meetings are held in the Marc A. Siegler Board Room at the Educational Services Center, located at 850 Ladd Road, Building D., Walled Lake, Michigan 48390.
The public is encouraged to watch livestreams of all Walled Lake Consolidated Schools’ regular Board meetings.
- View the Board of Education regular meeting schedule.
- Community members interested in participating in the public comment portion of the agenda must attend the meeting in person and complete and return an audience participation card, which is made available at the meeting.
- Board of Education meeting agendas and minutes are posted online and can be viewed on our website via BoardBook® Premier.
- Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in a meeting should contact the Superintendent’s Office at (248) 956-2011 to request mobility, visual, hearing, or other assistance.
Recorded livestreams of Board of Education regular meetings will be archived.
Additionally, recordings will be viewable on Walled Lake TV - WLTV.
WLTV cable channels:
- Comcast Channel 10 in Walled Lake
- Comcast Channel 16 in West Bloomfield (Comcast Channel 16 in West Bloomfield does NOT broadcast WLTV on Tuesdays)
- Spectrum Cable Channel 210 & 216 in Novi
- AT&T's U-Verse, Channel 99