Classes fill up quickly. Registration for all programs is done online. Registration for most programs remains open until 24 hours prior to the start date of the class. Once maximum enrollment is met registration closes. A waitlist option is available for most classes.
You can view and register for all available programs for the current session using our online Program Guide. You can register for classes from your smartphone, tablet or computer using the online Program Guide.
Please Note: There is a 3.49% NON-REFUNDABLE service fee applied to ALL online registrations.
- Plan to attend class unless otherwise notified. You will be contacted by EMAIL if class is canceled or the time/date/location has changed.
- Registrations ARE NOT accepted at class.
- Some classes require material fees and are noted in the class descriptions. Material fees are paid directly to the instructor at the first class.
- All classes and clinics are Peanut Free! As youth activities through Community Education are considered extra-curricular school activities and the Student Code of Conduct will apply.
- After School Adventure classes can only be attended at the student’s home school. Please make sure when you register, that you are choosing a class held at your child’s school.
It is the policy of the Walled Lake School District to comply with federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, marital status, or against otherwise qualified handicapped individuals.
Walled Lake Community Education is completely funded by your class fees.