Investing in the Foundation For Excellence today, yields infinite dividends for our students tomorrow!
Charitable contributions, honorariums, memorials, alumni gifts and donations are accepted year-round and make a difference for Walled Lake Consolidated School's students!
Donations can be directed to support specific Foundation programs, which include the Shuman Family Performing Arts Program, 5th Grade Camp Fund, and Special Deeds for Special Needs.
Your tax deductible contribution can be made online by clicking on button above and as follows:
- Remit check payable to the Foundation for Excellence with completed donation form and mail to:
- Foundation For Excellence, 850 Ladd Rd., Bldg. D, Walled Lake, MI 48390
- Contact the Foundation for Excellence for assistance:
- Call by Phone: (248) 956-2116
- Email Executive Director Jackie Gurwin
The Foundation For Excellence channels funds into our schools for student programs, resources, and materials across our Walled Lake School District through our annual grant program:
78,000+ students impacted by the Foundation's grants
121 students impacted by a single grant
$20.56 average benefit per student
$923,923 Total direct dollar impact for Walled Lake Schools
740 Grants distributed
$31,166 Avg. direct impact to Walled Lake students each year