Walled Lake Consolidated Schools is committed to creating a healthy school environment that enhances the development of lifelong wellness practices to promote healthy eating and physical activities that support student achievement.
Children need healthy meals to learn. Walled Lake Consolidated Schools offers healthy meals every school day.
Allergy, religious, cultural, economic or other meal preference accommodation
- Medical Statement to accommodate food allergy, religious, cultural, economic or other preferences for purchase of school breakfast or lunch
Free and Reduced Meals
Free and reduced meal applications can be filled out on Skyward Family Access. Once you login, click on Food Service, and you can find the application at the top of the screen.
For the 2023-24 school year, all Michigan public school students in grades Pre-K-12 will have access to free breakfast and free lunch everyday through the "Healthy School Meals for All" program.
This includes a meat/meat alternative, grain, fruit/vegetable and milk. A la carte items will be available for purchase.
Why should families still complete the free and reduced meal application?
Families are still encouraged to complete the free/reduced meal form in Skyward Family Access to help secure additional funding for the district including Title I funding. By completing the form, eligible families may also receive access to other free and reduced programs within the district including:
Free or reduced price for nutritious and balanced school meals.
Discounted fees for some pay to participate.
Maintains funding to support students, programs and services.
Waived or discounted rate on college application fees at select schools.
Reduced registration fees for AP tests.
Discounted home internet access eligibility.
- Elementary Breakfast Menu (Sept.)
- Elementary Breakfast Menu (Oct.)
- Elementary Lunch Menu (Sept.)
- Elementary Lunch Menu (Oct.)
- Clifford H. Smart Menu (Sept.)
- Clifford H. Smart Menu (Oct.)
- James R. Geisler Menu (Sept.)
- James R. Geisler Menu (Oct.)
- Sarah G. Banks Menu (Sept.)
- Sarah G. Banks Menu (Oct.)
- Walnut Creek Menu (Sept.)
- Walnut Creek Menu (Oct.)
- Walled Lake Central Menu (Sept.)
- Walled Lake Central Menu (Oct.)
- Walled Lake Northern Menu (Sept.)
- Walled Lake Northern Menu (Oct.)
- Walled Lake Western Menu (Sept.)
- Walled Lake Western Menu (Oct.)
School breakfast and school lunch will be available to all students that are attending face to face learning in their cafeterias daily.
*Note - Due to national supply chain disruptions, we may have to make changes to our menus with little or no notice. Please know that we are doing our best to serve meals as planned. Thank you for understanding!
The Food Service Department is hiring!
- Search by District
- Select Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
- Filter results by typing in food