Located in Oakland County, Walled Lake Consolidated Schools encompasses nine municipalities including: the cities of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake and Wixom, and the townships of Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Village. Walled Lake Consolidated Schools has 12 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools.
Employment with Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
We appreciate your interest in employment with Walled Lake Consolidated Schools. Walled Lake is one of 20 school districts that have joined Oakland Schools’ Oakland Human Resource Consortium (OHRC). To apply for any of our open positions, ALL candidates MUST complete an on-line application, available on the OHRC website.
- Paper applications are no longer accepted.
- Unsolicited documents are no longer retained. Please do not mail or bring copies of your application, resume, transcripts, recommendation letters, or additional support documents to the District unless requested.
- Computers are available in all public libraries for those who do not have computer or Internet access.
- If you have other questions, please call us at 248.956.2030 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- If you have technical questions or issues regarding your online application, please contact OHRC directly at (877) 277-5962.
Walled Lake Schools is a leader in academic excellence, with exemplary schools and programs that support student achievement. We recruit, develop, and support a culturally diverse workforce dedicated to the highest standards of equity and achievement for our students, employees, and the communities we serve.
Thank you for your interest in Walled Lake Consolidated Schools.
Oakland Schools Human Resources Consortium (OHRC) has launched a new applicant tracking system to manage the recruitment process.
Anyone who has previously submitted an application via Oakland Schools will need to create a new application using the link below:
*Note: Current summer school positions are open to WLEA members only at this time. If interested please send a letter of intent to Anna Mansor.
WLCSD Staff Shout Out Nomination Form
In an effort to find additional ways to celebrate our staff, the WLCSD Community Relations department requests that families fill out the information below for staff who are rock stars in their classrooms and school communities.
Are you interested in making a difference? Consider joining our District as a substitute staff member and help fill a vital role within our District.